5 Full NPTE-PTA Practice Exams
700 High Quality Questions to Help you Pass the NPTE-PTA
PT Final Exam practice exams have been updated to reflect the January 2024 changes. This includes a reduced number of questions per section and the addition of scenario-based questions.
High Quality NPTAE Practice Questions
Are you looking for more NPTAE-style practice questions? Are you looking for an exam simulator that will give you detailed results and guide you on how to approach your next NPTAE attempt?
Look no further--this is the program for you!
With 700 ultra high-quality NPTAE practice questions, this practice exam is designed to give you a snapshot of how you will perform on the NPTE.
Some of the features include:
- 700 high-quality NPTAE practice questions (5 full practice exams)
- Similar marking style/section divisions to the NPTAE
- Quizzing feature allowing you to create quizzes on specific topics
- Detailed score report by body system and work activity
- Mirrors the current FSBPT Content Outline for the NPTAE including the 2024 changes
- Scenario-based questions included in every exam
Will Crane, PT, DPT, OCS is an NPTE expert and is a respected speaker and educator in the field of physical therapy. Will provides useful information to students and clinicians alike and is an energetic clinician.
Dr. Crane started PT Final Exam in 2012 with the goal of providing excellent NPTE preparation courses in a compassionate and professional environment. Since then, Will has been involved in numerous university programs and has trained over 10,000 PT's and PTA's on the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you need good, quality NPTAE questions, this is a great resource to help you crush your next NPTE attempt.