I passed the NPTE on my 6th attempt

Alex Pisanello is the tutoring man. He’s so detail oriented, extremely thorough, and very knowledgeable with the material. His nickname is the “Walking encyclopedia”. Any random question you have, 95% of the time, he’ll know it and can break it down to such a level that is easily digestible. The other 5%, you’ll see him looking through his library of books to get an answer. I can’t thank Alex and the PT final exam VIP course enough for the videos, material, explanation, encouragement, and direction for getting through the beast that is the NPTE. - Christian

Private tutoring and coaching

Do you struggle with specific concepts? Do you need someone to just walk you through the content?

Our tutors can help! Our board-certified, expert teachers can give you the tools you need to succeed!

One-to-one tutoring sessions with a PT Final Exam coach can go over test-taking strategies, review a practice exam, or cover a topic you need help with.

After filling out the intake form below, we will arrange a free consultation. This helps us match you to a coach and determine if tutoring is a good fit to help you pass the NPTE or NPTAE.

All sessions must be paid for before a session can be scheduled.

Sessions are one hour and cost $90.

*Prices will be increasing to $99 for one hour on August 1, 2024*


Alex made a HUGE difference in my understanding of both the content I learned throughout my program and the skills needed to be able to PASS this exam. I jumped up OVER 100 points thanks to his help and guidance. He gave me a foundation of knowledge that I allowed me to be successful in my test taking abilities AND that I now use in the clinic on a daily basis. I am very grateful for his mentorship and HIGHLY RECOMMEND his tutoring services to anyone looking for guidance to not only dominate the NPTE but also gain skills that you will utilize when you start practicing!!! - Erin


Words cannot begin to express the appreciation I have for Alex. He started working with me after I failed 2x and was onto my third attempt. I had completely lost hope and was juggling with a lot of things at home. Rather than ignoring those struggles, he worked them into the sessions and helped me turn my struggles into my strengths. He was always very organized and had so much to offer such as practice questions and personal experience which made topics easier to retain. Even though I knew he was working with many other students, he gave me such individualized care and support and would always remember what my weaknesses were. He always had faith in me which helped me have more faith in myself. He was always honest and down to earth which made him very easy to talk to. I can’t thank him enough!! - Shevi

Before you book a session...

Please fill out the form below to help us match you with a coach. We will be in contact with you as soon as possible to book your consultation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I get a refund?

You are able to get a refund if you cancel more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tutoring time. No refunds are available for cancellations after that time or after the tutoring service is provided.

How do I schedule my appointment?

After filling out the form above, you'll be contacted by a PT Final Exam coach to discuss your needs. You'll then be given a link to purchase and schedule a time to meet with the coach.

Can I purchase tutoring more than once?

Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of tutoring more than once, simply purchase the tutoring again.