PTA Crash Course April 2021
Everything you need to know to pass the NPTAE!
April 2021 PTA Crash Course -- Starts March 15th 2021
You know you need to pass the NPTAE, and you know that it is the hardest exam of your life.
That is why you need PT Final Exam!
We will help you crush the exam with an amazing score! You will find the NPTAE preparation process easier and more understandable.
We give you the tools you need to SUCCEED on the NPTAE--whether this is your first or final attempt!
Enroll today and get the score you deserve! And all without breaking the bank!
FOR AN EXTREMELY LIMITED TIME!
This course gives you access to all of our Live April 2021 PTA Crash Course Modules
- Musculoskeletal Crash Course
- Neuromuscular Crash Course
- Cardiopulmonary Crash Course
- Each crash course contains 4 live lectures with access to the recordings afterward.
About the Instructors
Will Crane, PT, DPT, OCS is an NPTE expert and is a respected speaker and educator in the field of physical therapy. Will provides useful information to students and clinicians alike and is an energetic clinician.
Dr. Crane started PT Final Exam in 2012 with the goal of providing excellent NPTE preparation courses in a compassionate and professional environment. Since then, Will has been involved in numerous university programs and has trained over 10,000 PT's and PTA's on the way.
Since then Dr. Crane has continued to practice as a PT and earn his Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy (OCS). Dr. Crane has lectured at numerous universities and been involved in PT advocacy.
I am a foreign-trained PT who graduated from the University of Liverpool, England in 2012. I began my therapy journey as a PTA in 2006 before returning to school to become a licensed Physical Therapist. I currently work clinically in an outpatient setting where I specialize in Amputee rehab. This population is awesome, from the runners to those who never thought they would walk again.
On the coaching side, I have been with PT Final Exam for almost 5 years. When you tune into my lectures you will see that I am a visual learner. I am dyslexic and find “normal” study very difficult to grasp. I have tried to develop ways to learn and remember difficult topics and put a different spin on it, with videos (I like to use my kids), pneumonics, and tables. I have used the PT Final Exam platform to coach live classes and university cohorts which has been a lot of fun. If you and your school want to go through boards together shoot me an email at [email protected] I can make that happen.
Being a foreign-trained PT, I have been through the long frustrating process that goes with transferring a license to the USA. I worked as a PT in England, then had to take a break for two and a half years while I gained additional credits and fulfilled everything I needed to sit for this exam. I had multiple attempts at this exam where I came close, but I just could not get that PASS score. I finally saw PASS and obtained my license after completing a term with PT Final Exam in 2015.
My aim is to give you as many “Ohh, I get it now” moments as I can and help you understand topics you may not have understood in the past, so when you sit for the exam you can be confident you will see PASS.
More recently I launched a branch of PT Final Exam called Max Assist PT, this platform is focused on the transition from student to PT. I want to make this transition as easy as I can and using this platform we will have blog posts, interview tips and we also have The Max Assist PT Podcast check it out.
- Week 1: Musculoskeletal System
- MSK Data Collection-- Monday, March 15, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- MSK Diseases/Conditions That Impact Effective Treatment--Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- MSK Interventions-- Friday, March 19, 2021 8:30 pm EST
- MSK Practice Questions-- Saturday, March 20, 9:00 am EST
- Week 2: Neuromuscular and Nervous Systems
- NM Data Collection--Monday, March 22, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- NM Diseases/Conditions That Impact Effective Treatment--Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- NM Interventions--Friday, March 26, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- NM Practice Questions--Saturday, March 27, 9:00 am EST
- Week 3: Cardiopulmonary System
- CP Data Collection--Monday, March 29, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- CP Diseases/Conditions That Impact Effective Treatment--Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- CP Interventions--Friday, April 2, 2021, 8:30 pm EST
- CP Practice Questions--Saturday, April 3, 2021, 9:00 am EST
Why Should You Choose the April 2021 NPTAE Crash Course?
With years of research and experience under our belts, we are hands down the most AWESOME NPTAE prep course available! Some of the innovative features include:
- Out-of-this-world customer Service!
- A no-nonsense, driven approach.
- Become a better clinician, guaranteed!
- Taught by top-tier clinicians who don't just talk the talk--we walk the walk!
- Enterprise University-Level learning management system
This is the original NPTE coaching course, and we will give you the keys to succeed on the NPTE!
Frequently Asked Questions
“BEST REVIEW OUT THERE!!!! I cannot emphasize enough how amazing this course is! I did the “live” review and it truly was worth every penny! Will and the other instructors taught me how to study and helped with pointing out the highlights of the main topics which needed to be known for the test. On the PEAT I made a 608 and pulled off 713 on my first attempt on the NPTE! Do yourself a huge favor and enroll into this course! You won’t regret it!!!!”
- Karinda DPT
"...Using PTFE as my main study source helped me score an 800 on my exam, and I don't think it was a coincidence. I have recommended PTFE to my classmates who are taking the July exam, and I recommend it to anyone reading this review as well!"
Structured like a university course (but much more convenient, interactive, and awesome), the live webinars will help guide you through the essential content of the exam. Because the exam is clinically-based, you must have a firm grasp on how to apply your textbook knowledge into novel, clinical scenarios.
When you have a question, you need a real PT to help. PT Final Exam has a team of licensed PT coaches who can help answer your questions! This feature of this online review course sets us apart from the rest of the NPTE preparation world. Discussion board, instant chat, and social media–we get your questions answered!
Videos, Videos, and more Videos
This crash course will walk you through the toughest topics on the NPTE. From the "Big 3" to pediatrics, we have you covered!
Easy to follow instruction with an enterprise-level LMS--it's an unbeatable combination!
This bundled crash course will give you over 24 LIVE lectures related to NPTE content and strategy and give you the tools to PASS the NPTE!
Live Lectures Begin March 15, 2021
Course objectives--This is what you'll KNOW on test day!
- Clearly understand the MSK, NM, and CP systems on the NPTE
- Have the key resources you need to succeed on the NPTE
- Execute and answer questions correctly--even if you can only narrow them down to 50-50!
Over $900 value!
Get the NPTE score you deserve!
BUT WAIT!!! There's more!!
I really don't like hyped up sales pages--they are usually over the top and annoying, but I wanted this to be the absolute BEST course for your money.
You see, I've been teaching NPTE courses for nearly a decade now, and if it's one thing I've noticed, not all NPTAE prep courses are created equally.
My goal is to provide the absolute best content at the best price so that you don't have to take out another loan just to study for the NPTE. This deal for the Aprill 2021 NPTE is by far that best deal we have ever run, and I'm serious when I tell you that my wife thought I was crazy for offering it at this price.
If you sign up BEFORE March 6, I'll throw in 4 MORE mini courses (literally sold for more than $200 on a regular basis)
These mini courses are:
- Lymphatics System Mini-Course--Examination, Evaluation, Interventions, and practice questions
- Integumentary System Mini-Course--Including dressings and interventions
- Gait Analysis and Deviations (my original course!)
- NON SYSTEMS--perhaps the most popular mini course that I have with 17 video modules explaining the key parts of the Non-Systems, including:
- Safety & Protection
This deal will expire December 1, 2020, so please be sure to grab it before then so that you don't miss out!
This literally brings the list price of all these courses to > $1100!
Like I said, this is by far the best deal we've ever had!