PTA Premium Bundle
Premium NPTE Preparation Course
Now Enrolling for the April 2024 NPTAE
The class starts on January 28th, 2024
You know you need to pass the NPTAE, and you know that it is the hardest exam of your life.
That is why you need PT Final Exam!
We will help you crush the exam with an amazing score! You will find the NPTE preparation process easier and more understandable.
Enroll today and get the score you deserve!
Email [email protected] if you have a group that would like to sign up together at a discounted rate (5 person minimum)
Live sessions are as follows: All session are recorded with notes and are available to watch at anytime.
Weekly Webinar Schedule-
- Sunday, January 28th, 2024 8:00 pm Eastern Time - Introduction, Blueprint, study strategies
- Sunday, February 4th, 2024 8:00 pm Eastern Time - Cardiopulmonary
- Sunday, February 11th, 2024 8:00 pm Eastern Time - – MSK
- Sunday, February 18th, 2024 8:00 pm Eastern Time - – Neuro
- Sunday, February 25th, 2024 8:00 pm Eastern Time -Non-Systems
- Sunday, March 3rd, 2024 8:00 pm Eastern Time -– Other Systems
April Crash Course Starts week of March 11th, 2023
The course has a rolling enrollment, meaning that you may enroll at any time and gain access to the material. The live sessions reset and begin 9 weeks before each exam date with the primary focus on practice questions and test strategies. You get 6 months of access with your purchase.
Not taking the NPTE in January? Here are our future start dates (subject to change):
- January 28, 2024 for the April NPTAE
- April 29, 2024 for the July NPTAE
- August 5, 2024 for the October NPTAE
Get started now!
"THE BEST PREP COURSE!
I took the PTA final premium & crash course for the NPTAE and have hyped it up to literally every other PT/PTA student that I know that will be taking the board exam. I truly don’t know what I would have done without the course. I would’ve never been able to cover everything on my own, much less comprehend all the material needed to pass the board exam. They have a study plan developed for you, so you don’t have to stress about making sure you have the perfect study plan, as they have already aced that. The study guide/work book they provide can also be very beneficial. I used the study guide key a lot when I was out and about and had some free time, and that helped me SO much. The lecture videos are top tier, and it’s very obvious the instructors put a lot of time and effort in to make sure they’re giving you all the knowledge they possibly can. They provide useful material with wonderful explanations and sayings to help you remember the material. The crash course was also a nice review, and I recommend it to people who don’t have the time to successfully complete the entire PTA premium course. This course is 100% what allowed me to successfully pass the NPTAE. Well worth the price!!"
What Sets PT Final Exam Apart? - A Message from our Founder Will Crane
There are a few things.
- I am a huge believer in not only learning to "pass the NPTAE," but also become an excellent clinician! I still treat patients, and I recently studied for and passed the OCS exam. I really believe in not only "talking the talk, but walking the walk." Most of the other NPTE programs don't have this advantage.
- PT Final Exam is dedicated to an inclusive and ethical learning environment. No trolls allowed! Studying with a group can be daunting--sometimes there are cranky cranks that aren't nice. We support you and guide you in a positive, fun, and innovative environment.
- Fully FSBPT and copyright compliant! There are a bunch of shady NPTAE prep courses out there that use pirated content and questionable questions. We work hard to create new content and help protect you from potential issues when using pirated textbooks and content. You can be banned from taking the NPTAE forever, so it is simply not worth it.
- Excellent LMS and webinar platforms. I use only the best of the best to deliver the videos, content, practice exams, and webinars. These are all enterprise-level tools.
- University partnerships. We help coach a number of university cohorts across the USA, and universities trust us to get their students through the NPTAE.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
I am a Texas trained PTA who graduated from the Odessa College. I began my journey with my B.S. in Kinesiology from Texas A&M University, followed by teaching Elementary Physical Education for 4 years and group fitness classes at local gyms. I've always had a passion for teaching and physical therapy, and love combining those two to bring you the best understanding of commonly tested and misunderstood NPTE topics.
I believe there is not "one size fits all" to learning, and strive to bring you a variety of ways to approach difficult concepts and improve recall with mnemonics, visual demonstrations, and unique memorization tricks. My goal is to help you study smarter, and confidently sit down on exam day knowing you will succeed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should You Choose the PTA Live Online Review Course?
With years of research and experience under our belts, we are hands down the most AWESOME NPTE prep course available! Some of the innovative features include:
- Out-of-this-world Customer Service!
- A no-nonsense, driven approach.
- Become a better clinician, guaranteed!
- Taught by top-tier clinicians who don't just talk the talk--we walk the walk!
- Enterprise University-Level learning management system
- Small group study sessions
This is the original NPTE coaching course, and we can help you succeed on the NPTE!
We are also the only dedicated NPTE review course offering unedited customer reviews! (Not just case studies or testimonials). This stuff actually works, and we’re proud of it!
With the PTA Live NPTE Review Course, you will gain access to over 40 hours of content related to the NPTE. This includes pre-recorded modules designed to help you crush the NEW lymphatics section and rock gait analysis.
Plus, did I mention that the course comes with >1000 pages of written material, an on-demand video library, and access to NPTE experts to get your questions answered. All at a fraction of the cost of other courses!
How the Course Works
In our PTA Live Online Review Course, we combine the power of a hybrid synchronous/asynchronous model. This means that we have a series of live lectures combined with many hours of on-demand content. As you probably have noticed, most universities are beginning to adopt this model of coursework to more effectively and efficiently deliver content.
In this course, we meet on a weekly basis at the beginning of the class. In these main coaching sessions, we go over PRACTICE QUESTIONS, case studies, and general content review. We then assign out portions of the workbook and on-demand lectures to review at your own pace during the week. We then reconvene the following week to review any student questions that may have arisen during the week.
Following this first 6 weeks you will then gain full access to the PTA Crash Course!
Thus, we combine the synchronous and asynchronous material to achieve improved outcomes. This also results in a reduced cost, pricing us at LESS THAN HALF what other courses cost with DOUBLE THE CONTENT. We have helped many thousands of students PASS the NPTE (including the instructors of a couple of the other NPTE prep programs) :), and we can help you, too!