Now Enrolling for the October 2020 NPTE
You know you need to pass the NPTE, and you know that it is the hardest exam of your life.
That is why you need PT Final Exam!
We will help you crush the exam with an amazing score! You will find the NPTE preparation process easier and more understandable.
Enroll today and get the score you deserve!
Over 10,000 PT's and PTA's served (and counting!)
Is studying for the NPTE a struggle for you?
Do you wish you had someone to bounce questions off of?
Or do you just need someone to break it all down for you into understandable chunks?
We can help you succeed on the NPTE!
Hey! My name is Will Crane PT, DPT, OCS, and I'm the head coach and founder of PT Final Exam!
Thanks for taking the time to read through our site and do your research on what NPTE prep program would be the best fit for you.
Why You Can Trust PT Final Exam
I started PT Final Exam 8 years ago with the mission to make the most awesome NPTE prep course available. I've been able to develop a winning strategy that has mentored >10,000 PT's and PTA's as they increased their scores and PASSED the NPTE!
My system is all about doing what it takes to pass the exam. I give you the tools and strategy to make this next attempt become your last! (that sounds a bit ominous :)
You need 2 keys to really pass the NPTE:
- Study strategies
- Content review
I go over these both in detail in this exclusive coaching course. Not only will you have the right plan for attacking the content--we also give you hours and hours of content review!
What Sets PT Final Exam Apart?
There are a few things.
- I am a huge believer in not only learning to "pass the NPTE," but to also become an excellent clinician! I still treat patients, and I recently studied for and passed the OCS exam. I really believe in not only "talking the talk, but walking the walk." Most of the other NPTE programs don't have this advantage.
- PT Final Exam is dedicated to an inclusive and ethical learning environment. No trolls allowed! Studying with a group can be daunting--sometimes there are cranky cranks that aren't nice. We support you and guide you in a postive, fun, and innovative environment.
- Fully FSBPT and copyright compliant! There are a bunch of shady NPTE prep courses out there that use pirated content and questionable questions. We work hard to create new content and help protect you from potential issues when using pirated textbooks and content. You can be banned from taking the NPTE forever, so it is simply not worth it.
- Excellent LMS and webinar platforms. I use only the best of the best to deliver the videos, content, practice exams, and webinars. These are all enterprise-level tools.
- University partnerships. We help coach a number of university cohorts across the USA, and universities trust us to get their students through the NPTE.
Who is a good fit for PT Final Exam?
If you struggle with standardized exams, this is the course for you. Whether you're on your first attempt or 6th attempt, this course can get you through! I specialize in coaching students who need extra assistance in passing this exam. Foreign-trained, nontraditional, multiple attempts, learning disabilities, etc. I've worked with a huge variety of students, and I can help you!
Get started now!
What is the most important part of this course?
If you need a small group, mentored approach, this is the course for you.
In this course, you get:
- Weekly small-group study sessions with PT Final Exam Founder Will Crane PT, DPT, OCS (me!)
- Exclusive access to 1-on-1 power phone calls with Will
- Access to the full October Crash Course series, plus the full video library of mini-courses
- Exclusive access to a private messaging group to get your questions answered ASAP
- A full 9 months of access (just in case you need a little extra time!). We complete a full cycle every 3 months, so you can sign up anytime for any NPTE, and you won't miss a thing!
Why Should You Choose the Live Online Review Course?
With years of research and experience under our belts, we are hands down
the most AWESOME NPTE prep course available! Some of the innovative
- Out-of-this-world Customer Service!
- A no-nonsense, driven approach.
- Become a better clinician, guaranteed!
- Taught by top-tier clinicians who don't just talk the talk--we walk the walk!
- Enterprise University-Level learning management system
- Small group study sessions
This is the original NPTE coaching course, and we can help you succeed on the NPTE!
We are also the only dedicated NPTE review course offering unedited customer reviews! (Not just case studies or testimonials). This stuff actually works, and we’re proud of it!
With the PT Live NPTE Review Course, you will gain access to over 80 hours of content related to the NPTE. This includes pre-recorded modules designed to help you crush the NEW lymphatics section and rock gait analysis.
Plus, did I mention that the course comes with >1000 pages of written material, an on-demand video library, and access to NPTE experts to get your questions answered. All at a fraction of the cost of other courses!
How the Course Works
In our PT Live Online Review Course, we combine the power of a hybrid synchronous/asynchronous model. This means that we have a series of live lectures combined with many hours of on-demand content. As you probably have noticed, most universities are beginning to adopt this model of coursework to more effectively and efficiently deliver content.
In this course, we meet on a weekly basis at the beginning of the class. In these main coaching sessions, we go over PRACTICE QUESTIONS, case studies, and general content review. We then assign out portions of the workbook and on-demand lectures to review at your own pace during the week. We then reconvene the following week to review any student questions that may have arisen during the week.
Thus, we combine the synchronous and asynchronous material to achieve improved outcomes. This also results in a reduced cost, pricing us at LESS THAN HALF what other courses cost with DOUBLE THE CONTENT. We have helped many thousands of students PASS the NPTE (including the instructors of a couple of the other NPTE prep programs) :), and we can help you, too!
Can this Course Increase My Score?
Mike, DPT says, "PT Final Exam was one of the main sources that I utilized when preparing for the October 2019 NTPE. The advice that Will provided on how to set up an individualized study/review plan really set the tone for the 8 weeks that I had to review for the exam. While the weekly content reviews were invaluable, I also took advantage of the bonus videos and supplemental content. I knew that I was weaker in certain areas than others, and devoted extra time to reviewing the bonus content on individual topics as needed. I was fortunate enough to pass with an 800 in October, and believe that PT Final Exam Played a vital role in that result! I am very thankful for PT Final Exam and the effect that it had on my pursuit of physical therapy licensure."
What does a course like this cost?
At PT Final Exam, we feel like NPTE prep shouldn't break the bank.
Typically, courses with this much live content and and length of access run anywhere from $1500-2000.
In this course, you get over $1000 of content for half the price!
Get started now!
“BEST REVIEW OUT THERE!!!! I cannot emphasize enough how amazing this course is! I did the “live” review and it truly was worth every penny! Will and the other instructors taught me how to study and helped with pointing out the highlights of the main topics which needed to be known for the test. On the PEAT I made a 608 and pulled off 713 on my first attempt on the NPTE! Do yourself a huge favor and enroll into this course! You won’t regret it!!!!”
- Karinda DPT
October 2020 Course Schedule:
Session dates and times will be:
- Pre-Session Series: Introduction and Study Plan
- Tuesday September 1, 5 PM Eastern
- Thursday September 3, 5 PM Eastern
- Week 1: Musculoskeletal System
- MSK Examination--Monday, September 7, 8:30 PM Eastern
- MSK Small Group Session--Tuesday, September 8, 5 PM Eastern
- MSK Evaluation/DDx--Wednesday, September 9, 8:30 PM Eastern
- MSK Interventions--Friday, September 11, 8:30 PM Eastern
- MSK Practice Questions--Saturday, September 12, 9 AM Eastern
- Week 2: Neuromuscular and Nervous Systems
- NM Examination--Monday, September 14, 8:30 PM Eastern
- NM Small Group Session--Tuesday, September 15, 5 PM Eastern
- NM Evaluation/DDx--Wednesday, September 16, 8:30 PM Eastern
- NM Interventions--Friday, September 18, 8:30 PM Eastern
- NM Practice Questions--Saturday, September 19, 9 AM Eastern
- Week 3: Cardiopulmonary System
- CP Examination--Monday, September 21, 8:30 PM Eastern
- CP Small Group Session--Tuesday, September 22, 5 PM Eastern
- CP Evaluation/DDx--Wednesday, September 23, 8:30 PM Eastern
- CP Interventions--Friday, September 25, 8:30 PM Eastern
- CP Practice Questions--Saturday, September 26, 9 AM Eastern
- Week 4: NPTE Strategies and Anxiety Reduction
- NPTE Anxiety Reduction--Monday, September 28, 8:30 PM Eastern
- NPTE Small Group Session--Tuesday, September 29, 5 PM Eastern
- NPTE Test Fatigue Reduction--Wednesday, September 30, 8:30 PM Eastern
- NPTE Final Week--Friday, October 2, 8:30 PM Eastern
- Practice Questions--Saturday, October 3, 9 AM Eastern
- Week 5: Pediatrics Topics
- Peds Examination--Monday, October 5, 8:30 PM Eastern
- Peds Small Group Session--Tuesday, October 6, 5 PM Eastern
- Peds Evaluation/DDx--Wednesday, October 7, 8:30 PM Eastern
- Peds Interventions--Friday, October 9, 8:30 PM Eastern
- Peds Practice Questions--Saturday, October 10, 9 AM Eastern
- Week 6: Other Systems
- Other Systems Examination--Monday, October 12, 8:30 PM Eastern
- Other Systems Small Group Session--Tuesday, October 13, 5 PM Eastern
- Other Systems Evaluation/DDx--Wednesday, October 14, 8:30 PM Eastern
- Other Systems Interventions--Friday, October 16, 8:30 PM Eastern
- Other Systems Practice Questions--Saturday, October 17, 9 AM Eastern
- Post Course QA Week
- Small Group QA Tuesday, October 20, 5 PM Eastern
- More sessions this week as needed/TBA
- NPTE October 27, 2020
Will Crane, PT, DPT, OCS is an NPTE expert and is a respected speaker and educator in the field of physical therapy. Will provides useful information to students and clinicians alike and is an energetic clinician.
Dr. Crane started PT Final Exam in 2012 with the goal of providing excellent NPTE preparation courses in a compassionate and professional environment. Since then, Will has been involved in numerous university programs and has trained over 10,000 PT's and PTA's on the way.
How to Pass the NPTE
Whether you are on your first attempt or your final attempt, PT Final Exam can help you get over this hurdle.
You see, to pass the NPTE, you have to think like the NPTE.
What I mean by this is that those students who are successful on the NPTE are ones who learn the content and then learn how to apply it to novel situations.
In this course, we go over NPTE practice questions, patient case studies, and material review to make sure that you have everything ready for test day.
Need State-Required NPTE Remediation?
We can help! As one of the few approved commercial NPTE prep courses on the market, we can help you fulfill any state required NPTE remediation requirements. The exact details vary by state, so be sure to double check with your state board to make certain you are completing their checklist. Upon completion, we can issue a certificate of participation to assist with your board requirements.
FAQ What if I can't attend the live session at the appointed time? Can I still see it?
Answer: Yes! Every session is recorded and posted for your review. Many students love this feature as it gives them a chance to listen to the audio again while their driving or working out. The player also allows for up to 2x replay speed, so you can blast through recordings quickly.
Bonus: Bundled Courses!
Nearly $400 in bonus courses included FREE!
- 2 FREE practice examinations included with state-of-the-art exam simulator software
- 8-week INTENSE study course
- Mentored Live Webinars reviewing key NPTE material
- Covers the ENTIRE content outline of the NPTE
- IN DEPTH discussions and study guides
- COMPREHENSIVE and MENTORED review
- COACHING available as needed
- DETAILED discussion of sample test questions
- Access to recorded study sessions 24/7
- Moderated discussion board to get your questions answered
- Weekly assignments guide you through the entire FSBPT content outline
- Bonus On-Demand videos detailing lymphatics, gait, and integumentary systems!
- FULL mini-course on the Non-systems section of the NPTE, arguably one of the toughest sections
- NPTE study calendar template!
Structured like a university course (but much more convenient and awesome), the live webinars will help guide you through the essential content of the exam. Because the exam is clinically-based, you must have a firm grasp on how to apply your textbook knowledge into novel, clinical scenarios.
When you have a question, you need a real PT to help. PT Final Exam has a team of licensed PT coaches who can help answer your questions! This feature of the live online review course sets us apart from the rest of the NPTE preparation world. Discussion board, email, phone–we get your questions answered!
Videos, Videos, and more Videos
On-demand content covering a variety of topics, this video library is
unrivaled when it comes to depth, breadth, and clarity. With about 80 hours of video content, we walk you
through the FSBPT content outline (the blueprint of the exam).
Workbook & Workbook Key!
All original content! Hundreds and hundreds of pages of boxes, tables, and charts to help you go through the material tested on the NPTE.
This workbook makes up the key assignments as a part of the course.
Structured similarly to an awesome university course, this course is
complete with live lectures, instructor interaction, and assignments.
Practice Exam Simulator
Included in the course is our state-of-the art practice exam simulator with original questions designed to mimic the style, format, and scope of the NPTE.
StartThe NPTE Blueprint: Analyzing your NPTE Score Report (75:11)
StartNPTE Essentials: Exam Blueprint (99:37)
StartSession 0.1 Introduction with Will, Study Strategies (74:49)
StartSession 0.2 MCQ and Brain Dumping (63:38)
StartMSK Crash Course 1 (71:43)
StartMSK Crash Course 2 (62:51)
StartMSK Crash Course 3 (78:08)
StartMSK Crash Course 4 Practice Questions (63:33)
StartSession 1.1 MSK Small Group Hip pathologies, shoulder examination (67:13)
StartSession 1.2 TMJ and Mobilizations (98:07)
StartNM Crash Course 1 (78:07)
StartSession 2.1 NM Synergies, PNF, RLA (78:36)
StartSession 2.2 NM SCI CVA GBS MS (67:34)
Frequently Asked Questions
The PT Live Online Review Course is the web's highest rated NPTE prep program with hundreds of 5-star reviews gained serving thousands of PT students over the past decade. Some programs charge well over $1000 for half of what you'll receive in this course. Our goal is to help you pass the NPTE effectively and efficiently.
Thousands of students served.
PT Final Exam!
Over $1000 value!
Get the NPTE score you deserve!
“As I progressed through your course, I was scoring higher on practice exams than I ever had. The sense of community provided by the other students and instructors helped me to rebuild the confidence I once had. I was actually comparing and differentiating the characteristics of pathologies, practicing special tests, and reviewing textbooks unlike past attempts. Everything about the PT Final Exam course worked for me! I improved my score of 597 on my second attempt, to 706 on my third. A 109-point improvement!”
- Josh DPT
Get started now!
14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
Give the course a shot and if you're not fully satisfied, you can get a full, cheerful refund!